The Belvedere Cove Foundation considers grant requests for a variety of sailing-related activities in Northern California.
Youth activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Learn-to-sail programs
- Competitive sailing teams
- Individual sailors traveling and competing
- Individuals pursuing learning programs through sailing
- Other programs that get youth on the water
Adult programs may include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive pursuits such as long-duration campaigns (Olympic, match racing, and other)
- Programs focused on increasing sailors’ access to the water
- Benefit related sailing programs (fundraising for health, medical and other purposes)
All grants must be submitted through the Belvedere Cove Foundation’s website.
The process of review, potential approval and funds disbursement can take from one to three months.